Successful diagnosis and repair is dependent on several things:
- Gathering all relevant information from the customer to understand the symptoms or nature of the fault.
- Training to ensure sound knowledge of how the affected system works
- Access to all of the relevant manufacturer’s technical information
- Creating a detailed test plan to ensure a thorough diagnostic process
- Having the correct tools and equipment to test the circuits and components
- Having the knowledge and experience to use the tools and equipment correctly.
If any of the above are weak or missing then the correct diagnosis is unlikely and this leads to time being wasted and/or unnecessary parts being replaced, normally at the customer’s expense. Sadly this is a story we hear too often.
With regular training and constant investment in the latest diagnostic equipment Bull Lane Garage has built a strong reputation for being one of the leading most successful diagnostic specialists in Kent. This is backed up by our director and diagnostic specialist- Karl Weaver winning the Top Technician 2017 title.
With our professional diagnostic process and skill we aim to diagnose the fault correctly in the shortest time possible which keeps cost as low as possible.
We cover most makes of vehicle including Audi, BMW, Citroen, Ford, Honda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Seat, Skoda, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo and many more.
Within these vehicles we are able to diagnose and repair many systems including:
- Engine Management
- Petrol Injection
- Diesel Injection
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Traction Control (TC)
- Airbags & Safety Restraint System (SRS)
- Body Control System
- Comfort & Convenience Control Systems
- Air Suspension System
- Adaptive Suspension System
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
- Turbo & Supercharging Systems
- Boost Leak Detection
- Climate Control & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Battery (Parasitic) Drains
And many more
Due to our constant investment in new equipment and original equipment manufacturer tools we now cover Audi, Volkswagen, Seat and Skoda at specialist level which is the same as franchised dealers offer. This means not only can we carry out diagnosis at an advanced level but we can program and code new control units and carry out manufacturer software updates.